A taste of the sublime tucked away in prestigious Gwynedd Valley is this exceptional, custom built Manor Home designed by renowned architect Rene Hoffman. It is all in the details of this 12 year old custom estate set on a quiet street surrounded by a walking trail and backing up to 7 acres of open space, and only minutes from the Gwynedd Valley train station. The fieldstone facade and mahogany door invite you into the grand two-story foyer. Every room impeccably maintained within the 9,459 sq.ft of living space is a combination of elegance laced with warmth and great charm. Quarter sawn oak hardwood floors, arched doorways, custom millwork and attention to detail surpass expectations. The perfectly appointed living room offers a gas fireplace, tray ceiling and beautiful faux painting. The formal dining room is adorned with a tray ceiling and a pocket door opening to the custom butler's pantry. The Gourmet Kitchen has all the amenities a discerning buyer would expect in a luxury home, including a large center island with prep sink, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end appliances and an eating area with lovely views of the flagstone terrace and pool area below. The adjacent family room has a cherry wood coffered ceiling, stone hearth fireplace and oak flooring. The main level master bedroom suite features a gas fireplace, stained pine tray ceiling, oak flooring, recessed lighting, room darkening powered shades, outside access to the flagstone terrace and views of the rear grounds of the property. The His & Her Master Bathrooms showcase separate marble-topped vanities, marble tile flooring with radiant heat, water closets, custom walk-in closets, large jacuzzi soaking tub and oversized shower. The home office with custom built-ins, 1st floor laundry room and powder room complete this level.You are ushered throughout the 2nd level with gleaming quarter sawn oak hardwood flooring, custom millwork and a continuation of charm and exquisite appointments. The four en-suite bedrooms offer neutral carpeting, walk-in custom closet systems and a continuation of tasteful appointments. An additional den area with a wet bar adjacent to the 4th en suite bedroom could easily be converted into an In-Law/Au Pair Suite. The bedroom configuration ensures privacy for family and guests. The finished lower level has details sure to impress. A built-in wet bar, a climate-controlled wine cellar, gas fireplace, media/recreation room, home gym, full bathroom, 2 mechanical rooms and plenty of doorways leading out to the pool area. Vacation at home with this extensively landscaped backyard oasis that includes a gorgeous in-ground pool and hot tub with custom pool shed, lower and upper flagstone terraces and outdoor fireplace for relaxed evenings with friends and family. Professional hardscaping and landscaping with irrigation and professional outdoor lighting system. Quality features of the home include, tray and coffered ceilings, 7' and 8' solid interior doors, custom millwork and cabinetry, security system with zone cameras, sprinkler system with well, central vac, 6 Zone HVAC with humidifiers, reverse osmosis water system, water softeners, air cleaner, 600 AMP electrical and generator. Specifications and complete details are available upon request. We welcome you to plan a visit to tour the property in person!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
7 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Wel
9,459 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Air Cleaner, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, wine storage, Window Treatment, Sprinkler System, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Air Filter, Walk-in Closets, Bar, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Stucco, Stone
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- 147.00 x 0.00
- Split Rail, Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Hot Tub, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Atrium. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Poolside.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)